Round Oil Cruet
The Round Oil Cruet is handmade on the potter’s wheel. This is perfect for storing olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salad dressings, and simple syrups. Not to mention, they look beautiful on your shelves and your table!
Each of our pieces are handmade in Maine, one piece at a time, and will vary slightly. Slight differences can be expected and embraced.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoRound Oil Cruet
We gave this cruet as a gift. We haven't heard how they like it, but I have no doubt they will LOVE it. I will buy one for myself soon.Beth I.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRound Oil Cruet
It is beautiful and functional.Martha W.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoWish I wasn’t gifting this away…
Design is simple but sexy! It will look beautiful on the kitchen countertop. Bought my favorite TJ’s Kalmatta oil to complete the gift.Devon M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Love it. It is the real deal, just as in The Lost Kitchen. Bravo Campfire Pottery.Jose G.
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Love the Oil Cruet but the pour spout was bentSharon E.